Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Longest Word In The English Language


I feel like the only time that I have been on Squidoo of late has kept me updating my groups. My Natural Health Group has been a lot of work reviewing every lens and only allowing and featuring the best.

Tonight, I needed a break and made an experimental lens. I wanted to see what kind of traffic a lens could get as an oddity. I made a lens on the topic of antidisestablishmentarianism.

I'm looking forward to see if this lens gets any traffic or interest to speak of.

I'd like to encourage my readers to try the same thing from time to time. If you ever have writers blog, or need a break from a tedious lens, make a fun, quick and light hearted lens just to mix it up and see what happens.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fantastic idea for a lens, Jeff! I remember the word well and even the meaning (well, sort of) and how to spell it. My family thought I was such a little girl genius when I could not only spell it but also pronounce it! Thanks for the great memory!

Susan